Browse help topics
- Will Shell use this data to quantify its own supply chain emissions, or will this data also be used in supplier selection in the future?
- Why am I asked to share my corporate level emissions as opposed to solely the allocation of my emissions to Shell?
- Has this platform been endorsed by any government, international agencies, or NGOs?
- Why is Shell focusing on its supply chain emissions?
- Is Shell committed to reducing its carbon emissions?
- Why has Shell created its own tool?
- What do I need to join the Hub?
- Is it free? Do I need to pay anything? Is there any cost attached to me participating on the hub?
- How can emissions be allocated to suppliers and customers within my supply chain?
- How to invite other companies or my own suppliers to the platform?
- How is this different than other emission sharing platforms/tools/systems?
- How will Shell use my carbon emission data to optimize the experience in the platform?